2014 WOMEN’S RETREAT AUDIO
As a Christian woman in the times that we live in, we need a time that we can come together to study the Word of God, fellowship, have a time of praise and worship and praying for our needs. Women’s ministry is just that, and yet very sensitive to the demands that can be upon a woman. A Christian woman who studies her Bible and applies what she learns in obedience will grow in holiness and avoid many pitfalls in this world. She will be the woman of God, ready, willing, and equipped for every good work.
Our women’s ministry offers bible studies twice a month, an annual weekend retreat, seminars, craft nights, luncheons, summer over-niters retreat, leadership development, and prayer and encouragement for each other at anytime.
Since we want to be supportive of the family, the women’s studies run from October to June, and take a break on special holidays. Some of the other
activities, including summer activities, are informally scheduled.
The vision for our women’s ministry for Calvary Chapel Ramona is:
KNOW GOD’S WORD TO BE TRUE,
KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT,
KNOW WHAT IS NOT RIGHT,
KNOW HOW TO GET RIGHT,
KNOW HOW TO STAY RIGHT.
Our goals as Christian Women are:
- To come together and Agape (Love) one another just as Christ Agapes us.
- Encourage one another.
- Pray in one accord for each others needs, and for God’s Will in our lives.
- Ready to forgive, just as Christ has forgiven us.
- Direct a sister to the Word of God for correction and instruction in
righteousness with love and gentleness, guided by the Holy Spirit.
- Study, learn and apply God’s Word together. Use God’s Word as an
instruction manual for our daily living.
- Listen with an open heart, not judging with a critical spirit.
- Serve each other with the servant heart of Jesus.
- Be an example of the Jesus Style, so that we many be a godly influence to
our families, friends, churches, communities, and other women.
- Worship and sing praises to our God together.
- To inspire each other to grow and mature in our walk with the Lord,
knowing that it is a process, but to stay focused on Jesus. Always
moving forward and not backwards.
- Understand God’s Grace, handling it carefully. Helping other women
who need so desperately to understand His Grace, and who especially need to
know how much He Loves them.